Setup Guide - Sync Android via USB
CompanionLink offers a remote configuration service where we will set up everything for you called RunStart. CompanionLink also provides direct help from our expert technicians through Premium Support.
Configure CompanionLink on your PC Video Guide
- Run CompanionLink from your desktop or start menu and click Settings.
- On the left, select your PC or Web Database.
- On the right, select Android.
- In the second box, select your sync method as USB.
Configure DejaOffice on your Android device
- Open DejaOffice, then tap Setup Wizard and ensure that you select Direct USB (Mass Storage Mode) as your sync method.
How to sync
- Ensure CompanionLink is running on your PC.
- Connect your Android device to your computer with the USB cable. NOTE: Make sure your device is in Media/File Transfer mode (MTP). Certain devices may require additional steps to connect via USB. Please check our Device-specific instructions.
- Open DejaOffice from your Android device, and tap Sync.
- CompanionLink will begin the synchronization process on the PC automatically. When prompted, tap OK on the device to complete the synchronization.
- NOTE: If you are unable to synchronize, please review our Troubleshooting Guide.
Database Configuration Guides CompanionLink works with a variety of CRM, PIM, and contact management software. There are specific configuration options in CompanionLink for each of these databases. Please select the database you wish to sync with for specific configuration instructions: