To configure your PIM in your CompanionLink Setup Select GroupWise Settings:
Once you have selected GroupWise Settings you will be able to navigate through the following tabs:
1. In this field you will enter your User ID from GroupWise.
2. In this field you will enter the Password associated with the GroupWise User ID.
1. This option allows you to select the correct folder from GroupWise you would like to synchronize.
2. This option will allow you to specify whether you would like to synchronize the subfolder.
1. This option will allow you to specify where you would like your Reminder Notes to synchronize to.
1. This option prompts whether or not the Contacts are set to sync. If the box is unchecked Contacts are not set to sync. This option is also available for Calendar, Tasks and Notes.
2. This options prompts which direction information will travel. If you select your PDA to GroupWise the information will transfer from your PDA to GroupWise, but GroupWise information will not sync to the PDA. If you select GroupWise to your PDA the information will transfer from GroupWise to your PDA, but information from the PDA will not be synced to GroupWise. The option to Sync Both Ways will allow the information from your GroupWise to be sent to your PDA, and information from your PDA will be sent to GroupWise. These options are also available for Calendar, Tasks, and Notes.
3. This option prompts on the next sync for the information on your PDA to be cleared, and the information from GroupWise will then be synced to the phone. This option is also available for Calendar, Tasks, and Notes.
- Note: This option can only be used from GroupWise to your PDA. Please be aware CompanionLink will not perform a purge on your database.
4. This option allows you to choose the Primary Database. This means if you select GroupWise as your primary, if you delete content on your PDA the content would remain in GroupWise.
Finishing your Configuration
Once you have navigated through each of the tabs simply select OK to save your settings.