On premise CRM for Detail Oriented Business People
DejaOffice gives you the Security and Control of a full featured Customer Manager that stores data securely on your PC.
- Enter Time/Dated Notes for your Contacts.
- Easily see custom fields and history at a glance.
- Configurable Dashboard gives you a quick view of your day.
- Create Database Queries to automate your reports and lookups.
- Track Deals, Projects, and Accounts.
- Organized History and Next Actions.
- Store Contact Attachments for later reference.
- Automatic import of Outlook Emails to Contact History
- Deals (Opportunities) Reports and Sales Funnel
- Import Contacts, Contact Notes, Activities, and History from Act! and Goldmine
CRM and the PC were born together. For many people, no other platform can be as productive as sitting at your keyboard with a fast tool to manage your daily customer obligations.
You answer the phone and look up the customer to see their history. If your system is fast, you have already scanned your last few emails and order history before their first sentence is done. If they ask for something, you start a new note to record the conversation.
Now if you are using a clunky browser-based CRM, your conversation is halfway over by the time you look up, move to notes and start typing. With DejaOffice, once you know the hotkeys, you can look up the customer and create a new contact note in 4-5 seconds, all on one screen, with no refresh.
Then you have your follow-ups. Make a new appointment, make a few tasks, and email your customer a confirmation email. Maybe 20 seconds for that. It’s all saved now. And you can grab the next call.
Salesforce, Hubspot, and Oracle are all based in Silicon Valley; a place where the power and internet never go out. We should all be so lucky! With no internet, DejaOffice is still just as fast and effective! You can write orders and organize your day while your competitors search for a pencil.
The promise of the Cloud has never materialized. Cloud-based CRMs are not cheaper, faster, or more secure. Instead, they are bloated and expensive, slow, and you cannot call anyone for technical support. Here at CompanionLink, we just do not get it. Do you drive a dump truck to the supermarket? Why should you pay monthly for customer management with an internet browser?
Moving from your old CRM to DejaOffice is a process we call “Migration”. We work hard to make the migration process easy. We recommend our RunStart service, which is just $69 and will save you hours of hard work. Our technician will log in to your PC, ask you a few questions about configuration, and move your data. For many people, the complete migration takes less than an hour. Our fee covers multiple follow-up calls as you learn and adapt to the new program.
DejaOffice does another thing that no Cloud-based CRM will do – have effective Smartphone Apps. Cloud vendors are lazy. They make an App that gives a Web-View for your phone. However, they never really integrate with the phone; if the phone is out-of-range, you cannot view your data. (Why is it even called your data is stored on someone else’s computer?) With DejaOffice for iPhone and Android, your data is securely stored on the phone and available whenever you need it – even if it is outside of wi-fi or broadband range.
We know you have questions. Call us today. We are happy to pick up the phone and give you the details.
Here are some things that DejaOffice Will Not Do:
- DejaOffice will not replace your Email app – most people use Outlook or Thunderbird email with DejaOffice.
- DejaOffice is not an email prospecting or pipeline management tool. Instead, it is a contact manager for your existing clients and contacts. There are many prospecting tools available, but most are web-based.
- DejaOffice does not connect to accounting, receivables or payables systems. Our Deals module integrates with Quotewerks, another great PC-based tool.
- Sync to your Cell Phone -
- Automatically Sync to DejaOffice on your phone - Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes. Ring Alarms, Access Maps and Directions
- Contacts, Calendar,Tasks and Notes -
- Unlimited number of Contacts, Calendar Items, Tasks and Notes. Easily Search for any Contact based on Name, Company Name, Any Field, File As and on a custom field value (like Account Number)
- Contact Notes with Date
- Contact Notes field with optional Date label for each note.
- User Defined Custom Fields
- Define 10 Custom fields to store Account Number, Purchase Date, Customer Interest, Sales Region or anything else you need. *DejaOffice Express and Pro allow 20 custom fields.
- Day View, Week View, Month View, Calendar List
- Basic Calendar functions for Day, Week, and Month views. Recurring appointments, multi-day events, color caregories
- Grid view with Custom Columns
- Easily see your Contacts or Tasks as a grid, allowing easy import, export and batch operations. Select contacts and past them into Excel.
Easily import Contacts from any Web Based CRM.
- Print List, Detail, Labels
- Print Contact List, Contact Detail, Day View, Month View, Task List, Notes.
- Create Document Templates for Print and Email
- You can create Mail-Merge forms for Email and Print using
Document Templates. Make life easy by sending standard responses out to new customers.
- Automated Marketing through Email and MS-Word
- Use your CRM for Automated Marketing through Email and MS-Word Printing.
- Private, Masked and Hidden Records
- Mark any Contact, Calendar or Task private.
Settings to mask or hide private records. Make sure no one sees your private data. Encrypt your whole database.
- Automatic Backup
- Automatically backs up every day or every week. Easy to move or restore backup.
- Easy Migration from your Contact Manager
- Import Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes from Palm Desktop, Google, Outlook.
DPCO - Plugin for Outlook
- A Side Panel on your Outlook Email
- When you read an email - the Outlook Plugin
shows you the matching Contact record, phone numbers, notes and history.
- Create an Appointment or Task from an Email
- Easily drag and drop an Email to create a new Calendar Event or Task
- Schedule a task for another Person
- Create a task and assign it to another person on your team.
- Move an Email to Customer History
- Store any email to Customer History - save the text body forever.
DPCX - Express Features
- Accounts, Groups and Secondary Contacts
- DejaOffice makes it easy to handle Accounts, Groups and Secondary Contacts
An Account is a company record to which serveral Contacts belong to. A group (distribution list) is a set group of people that you email or market to regularly. Secondary Contacts are contacts that have a relation
to another contact, like a Customer's Child record, or a Buiness Assistant record.
- Easy Migration from other CRM tools
- Import Accounts, Tasks and Communication History from Microsoft Business Contact Manager. Import Contacts, Activities, and History from Act! and GoldMine.
- Scan Outlook Email to History
- Automatically scan inbox and outbox to build Contact History automatically.
DPCP - Pro Features
- Multi-User Shared Files
- Set up a Multi-User Database on a shared on-premise server. Set individual passwords. Each record can have an "owner" and can control visibility for other users.
- Multi-User Scheduling
- A dedicated view that shows everything your team has scheduled for the day; Appointments and Tasks. When someone is absent you can easily drag and drop to assign the Appointment or Task to someone else.
Click here for all of our PC CRM Guides and Features
On your phone we feature DejaOffice CRM with PC Sync
from the App Store. DejaOffice synchronizes to Native Accounts for Contacts and Calendar.
People Purchase DejaOffice to:
- Run Small Business
- Easily Migrate to a PC based CRM
- Securely store their CRM on their PC
- Own the CRM with a perpetual license
DejaOffice PC CRM Express
Average User Rating:
Average rating: 4.83
out of 5
based on 71 reviews
Free 14 day trial. Price $149.95
Your license is for you, not your PC. When you buy a new computer, you do not need to purchase a new license.
With CompanionLink you use your email address to register the software on a new computer.
US based company
CompanionLink is located in Portland, Oregon. Our servers are based in New Jersey to take advantage
of proximity to international fiber network. Our servers are high technology and really fast!
RunStart and Premium Support
With CompanionLink you can call us at (503)243-5200 for support, Monday through Friday, 7am-3:30pm Pacific Time.
For those with special needs, use our RunStart Service gives you a one-time hands on
session with a top tier technician. Our technician will log into your computer, set up the sync, and ensure you are completely satisified with the solution.
If you want this service regularly, use Premium Support for a full year and up to five service tickets.
What makes our software unique
- Free US-based telephone support
- Full support for Categories and colors
- Supports contacts, calendar, tasks, notes
- USB, WiFi, Bluetooth, DejaCloud, and Google sync
- Works with Android, iPhone, iPad
- Full contact notes, contact pictures, alarms
- Automatic data encryption on device
By ANTHONY T.
on Oct 18, 2022
Super service Great Product
By Chris C
on Feb 14, 2022
tech support Companion standalone
By Janet N
on Nov 18, 2021
By Curt B
on Oct 15, 2021
By Michael Schröder
on Aug 28, 2021
By Nancy C
on Jun 15, 2021
Excellent start up support