To configure your PIM in your CompanionLink setup select Settings under Google.
Signing in to Google:
1. In this box please enter your email address. Please include the full Google email address"
2. In this box please enter your Gmail password.
- Please note if you use Google's 2-Step verification process you may need to use a different password. For more information about this please visit: Google 2-Step Verification Information
3. Click the Allow Access button in the bottom right to finalize the Google Login.
More Google Settings
- If you are unable to Sign in to Google with the above steps, the Manual OAuth Process will provide an alternative method for allowing CompanionLink to access Google. Typically this will not be necessary.
- If you only want to sync the default calendar you would select this option. This is the main calendar that comes with every Google Account.
- Google allows the creation of multiple calendars. If you wish to synchronize the content of all your calendars you would select this option.
- If you wish to only synchronize specific calendars you would select this option and then choose the corresponding calendar.
- If you are syncing to multiple calendars you would specify the specific calendar you wish the information to sync to by default here.
- Google does not support categorization as some databases do, this option can sync an assigned color category of an event in your database (if your database supports this) to an Event Color in Google.