UPDATE: Infusionsoft Users will now need to log in using their Infusionsoft ID. Typically, this will be the email address associated with their account. Please visit Infusionsoft online to make sure that your new ID is activated.
To configure your PIM in your CompanionLink Setup Select Infusionsoft Settings:
Once you have selected Infusionsoft Settings you will be able to navigate through the following tabs:
1. In this field you will input your Infusionsoft Email Address Login.
2. In this field you will input the Password associated with your Infusionsoft account.
3. In this field you will input your Infusionsoft URL.
1. This option prompts whether or not the Contacts are set to sync. If the box is unchecked Contacts are not set to sync. This option is also available for Calendar, Tasks and Notes.
2. This options prompts which direction information will travel. If you select your PDA to Infusionsoft the information will transfer from your PDA to Infusionsoft, but Infusionsoft information will not sync to the PDA. If you select Infusionsoft to your PDA the information will transfer from Infusionsoft to your PDA, but information from the PDA will not be synced to Infusionsoft. The option to Sync Both Ways will allow the information from your Infusionsoft to be sent to your PDA, and information from your PDA will be sent to Infusionsoft. These options are also available for Calendar, Tasks, and Notes.
3. This option prompts on the next sync for the information on your PDA to be cleared, and the information from Infusionsoft will then be synced to the phone. This option is also available for Calendar, Tasks, and Notes.
- Note: This option can only be used from Infusionsoft to your PDA. Please be aware CompanionLink will not perform a purge on your database.
4. This option allows you to choose the Primary Database. This means if you select Infusionsoft as your primary, if you delete content on your PDA the content would remain in Infusionsoft.
Finishing your Configuration
Once you have navigated through each of the tabs simply select OK to save your settings.