Advanced settings for GoldMine are divided among the following tabs:
1. In this field you will select the filepath to your GoldMine Directory.
2. In this field you will input the User ID associated with your GoldMine.
3. In this field you will input the Password associated with your GoldMine.
1. In this field you will select the correct GoldMine Database you wish to synchronize.
1. In this field you will select the filter you wish to use.
1. In this field you can specify the user.
- This option allows you to select which data types to synchronize. (i.e. contacts, calendar, task, notes, journals)
- This option allows you to set the sync direction. (i.e. GoldMine to Device; Device to GoldMine; Sync both ways)
- This option will wipe/delete all the Device data first, then reload the Device using GoldMine data.
*Note: Use this option with caution and always make sure you have backed up your data.
4.Deletion Preferences - By default this option is set as "GoldMine is primary..." which will prevent the synchronization from deleting any data in GoldMine. This is usually recommended, to protect the GoldMine database from deletions. New and/or modified records will still synchronize. You can change the settings to synchronize deleted records in both directions if desired.
CompanionLink Advanced Settings for GoldMine
For more information on CompanionLink Advance Settings and tab definitions: