Setup Guide - Sync Android via USB
Configure CompanionLink on your PC
- Run CompanionLink from your desktop or start menu and click Settings.
- On the left, select your PC or Web Database.
- On the right, select Android.
- In the second box, select your sync method as USB.
Configure DejaOffice on your Android device
- Open DejaOffice, then tap Setup Wizard and follow the prompts. Ensure that you select Direct USB (Mass Storage Mode) as your sync method.
Click Here for our DejaOffice Setup Wizard Guide.
How to sync
- Ensure CompanionLink is running on your PC.
- Connect your Android device to your computer with the USB cable. NOTE: Make sure your device is in Media/File Transfer mode (MTP).
- Open DejaOffice from your Android device, and tap Sync.
- CompanionLink will begin the synchronization process on the PC automatically. When prompted, tap OK on the device to complete the synchronization.
- NOTE: If you are unable to synchronize, please review our Troubleshooting Guide.
Video Setup Guide:
Database Configuration Guides
CompanionLink works with a variety of CRM, PIM, and contact management software. There are specific configuration options in CompanionLink for each of these databases. Please select the database you wish to sync with for specific configuration instructions:
Configuring these Advanced Settings allows you to set field mapping, configure database folders, and much more.
CompanionLink RunStart for Outlook
We can help you fix your Outlook! Our technician can log into your computer, reinstall or repair Outlook, and get you up and running within One Hour (during our normal business hours) or your money back!
- Outlook Installation
- Outlook Mailbox Settings
- Outlook Sync to Android or iPhone
$49 for our tech to log in to help you.
Call 1-503-243-3400 for immediate service
Hours 7am-3:30pm Pacific Time.
Click here for details...
Edited Jan 27, 2021 abc