Setup Guide - Sync with Google
CompanionLink offers a remote configuration service where we will set up everything for you called RunStart. CompanionLink also provides direct help from our expert technicians through Premium Support.
Configure CompanionLink on your PC
- Run CompanionLink from your desktop or start menu and click Settings.
- On the left, select your PC or Web Database.
- On the right, select Google.
- Click Settings under Google. In the popup, enter your Google login information and click the blue Allow in the bottom right.
- Click OK to save the settings.
Database Configuration Guides CompanionLink works with a variety of CRM, PIM, and contact management software. There are specific configuration options in CompanionLink for each of these databases. Please select the database you wish to sync with for specific configuration instructions:
How to sync
- To sync press Sync on the main CompanionLink menu.
- For Advanced Settings using CompanionLink for Google, please check our Advanced Settings guide here.