Setup Guide - Sync with Google
CompanionLink offers a remote configuration service where we will set up everything for you called RunStart. CompanionLink also provides direct help from our expert technicians through Premium Support.
Configure CompanionLink on your PC Watch Video
- Run CompanionLink from your desktop or start menu and click Settings.
- Select your contact manager from the Select your PC or web database... drop-down.
- Select Sync with Google from the Select the device you want to sync with... drop-down.
- Click Settings in the With section and enter your Google login information and select the Calendars you wish to sync with, then click OK.
Database Configuration Guides CompanionLink works with a variety of CRM, PIM, and contact management software. There are specific configuration options in CompanionLink for each of these databases. Please select the database you wish to sync with for specific configuration instructions:
How to sync
- To sync press Sync on the main CompanionLink menu.
- For Advanced Settings using CompanionLink for Google, please check our Advanced Settings guide here.