Setup Guide - Sync iPhone and iPad via USB
You must install iTunes on your PC. CompanionLink relies on a USB driver that comes with iTunes. After installation, you will not need to open iTunes for the sync, but it will need to remain installed.
CompanionLink offers a remote configuration service called RunStart where we will set up everything for you.
CompanionLink also provides direct help from our expert technicians through Premium Support.
Configure CompanionLink on your PC
- Run CompanionLink from your desktop or start menu and click Settings.
- On the left, select your PC or Web Database.
- On the right, select the device you want to sync with as iPhone or iPad.
- In the second box, select your sync method as Sync via USB.
Configure DejaOffice on your iPhone or iPad Watch Video
- Open DejaOffice, then tap Setup Wizard and ensure that you select USB Sync as your sync method.
How to Sync Watch Video
- Connect the iPhone to your computer with your USB cable.
- In CompanionLink on the PC, click settings, then settings on the right under USB and make sure the User Name field is populated. (If the device is not present, try unplugging your iPhone and plugging it back in and then tapping "trust" when the "Trust this Computer?" message is displayed)
- Tap sync in DejaOffice on your iPhone.
NOTE: If you are having trouble syncing, CompanionLink offers free email and phone support Click Here.
Database Configuration Guides CompanionLink works with a variety of CRM, PIM, and contact management software. There are specific configuration options in CompanionLink for each of these databases. Please select the database you wish to sync with for specific configuration instructions: