Setup Guide - Sync Android via Bluetooth
CompanionLink offers a remote configuration service where we will set up everything for you called a RunStart. CompanionLink also provides direct help from our expert technicians through Premium Support.
Configure CompanionLink on your PC
- Download and install CompanionLink if you have not already done so. CompanionLink Downloads
- Pair your phone or tablet with your PC via Bluetooth.
- Run "CompanionLink Setup" from your desktop or start menu.
- On the left, select your PC or Web Database.
- On the right, select the device you want to sync with as Android.
- In the second box, select your sync method as Bluetooth Sync".
- Click Settings under Bluetooth Sync and ensure the correct device is selected.
Configure DejaOffice on your Android device
- Install DejaOffice from the Google Play Store (search for "DejaOffice"). Full installation instructions
- Open DejaOffice, then tap "Setup Wizard" and ensure that you select Bluetooth Sync as your sync method.
3. How to sync
- Ensure that your Android device is paired with your computer via Bluetooth, and that DejaOffice is running on the device.
- Open CompanionLink on your computer, and click the "Synchronize" button.
- Once the synchronization begins, you will see a working progress indicator within DejaOffice. Please refrain from disconnecting from Bluetooth until synchronization completes.
NOTE: If you are unable to synchronize, please review our Troubleshooting Guide.
Database Configuration Guides CompanionLink works with a variety of CRM, PIM, and contact management software. There are specific configuration options in CompanionLink for each of these databases. Please select the database you wish to sync with for specific configuration instructions: