Troubleshooting sync with Android via Bluetooth
From CompanionLink Support
This guide will go over how to re-pair your Android device with your PC via a Bluetooth connection. Before proceeding please verify that your PC has Bluetooth functionality.
Re-pairing your Android with the PC
- Open the System Settings of your Android device.
- Tap Connections and select Bluetooth. Ensure this option is set to On. It will automatically scan and detect all devices in range.
- Select the Gear next to the PC listed here and choose "Un-pair. If you do not see the PC listed, ensure Bluetooth is turned on in the PC.
- From the list of Bluetooth devices, tap the PC again and select "Pair".
- A Pin will be generated, confirm it is the same on both the PC and your device.
- Once the key is confirmed your device and PC should be re-paired.
Try the sync again.