Pair device with PC via Bluetooth
This guide will go over how to pair your Android device with your PC via a Bluetooth connection. Before proceeding please verify that your PC has Bluetooth functionality.
Pairing your Android with the PC
- Go to the devices System Settings screen of your device
- Turn Bluetooth connections On
- It will automatically scan and detect all devices in range
- Select your PC from the list and tap Pair
- Your PC should now automatically detect the device
- A pairing key will be generated, confirm it is the same on both the PC and your device
- Once the key is confirmed your PC will install the necessary drivers
- After the drivers are installed you will need to confirm the pairing on your device
You are now ready to sync your Android device with your PC via Bluetooth.