Setup Guide - Sync your Android device with DejaCloud
CompanionLink offers a remote configuration service where we will set up everything for you called RunStart.
CompanionLink also provides direct help from our expert technicians through Premium Support.
Configure CompanionLink on your PC
- 1. Run CompanionLink from your desktop or start menu
- 2. On the left, select your PC or Web Database.
- 3. On the right, select DejaCloud.
- 4. Select Settings under DejaCloud.
- 5. Enter your DejaCloud email and password.
- If you don't already have a DejaCloud account, use the link at the top of the Settings menu to create one
- 6. Return to the main menu of CompanionLink. Move to the bottom of this guide for Setup on the Android device and performing a sync.
Configure DejaOffice on your Android device
- Open DejaOffice then tap Setup Wizard and ensure that you select DejaCloud as your sync method.
- On the next screen, enter the same login and password you used in CompanionLink on the PC.
- Complete the setup wizard and tap Sync.
Database Configuration Guides
CompanionLink works with a variety of CRM, PIM, and contact management software. There are specific configuration options in CompanionLink for each of these databases. Please select the database you wish to sync with for specific configuration instructions:
Configuring these Advanced Settings allows you to set field mapping, configure database folders, and much more.