Setup Guide - Sync with Windows Live
Sync with Outlook.com\Hotmail.com\Windows Live
Setup CompanionLink on your PC
- Download and install CompanionLink if you have not already done so. Download CompanionLink
- Open CompanionLink and select "Outlook.com" from drop-down on the right (Select your sync target).
- Click Settings on the right under Outlook.com
- Enter your Outlook.com/Windows Live/Hotmail email address and password, then click OK.
- On the left, select your contact manager from the drop-down (Select your Contact Manager).
- Configure your contact manager settings if applicable. How to configure your contact manager.
How to sync
- From the main menu of CompanionLink click "Sync".
- Auto-Sync can be enabled within the Advanced Settings to configure hands-free automatic sync.
Back up your Data
CompanionLink cannot be held responsible for any data corruption or data loss that may occur in conjunction with our software. CompanionLink highly recommends backing up your PC database before performing a sync and on a regular basis.
If you are unable to synchronize, please review our Troubleshooting guides.