Setup Guide - Sync iPhone and iPad via Google
CompanionLink offers a remote configuration service where we will set up everything for you called RunStart. CompanionLink also provides direct help from our expert technicians through Premium Support.
Configure CompanionLink on your PC
- Run CompanionLink from your desktop or start menu and click Settings.
- On the left, select your contact manager from the drop-down (Select your Contact Manager).
- On the right, select Google from the drop-down.
- Click Settings under Google. In the popup, enter your Google login information and click the blue Allow in the bottom right.
- Click OK to save the settings.
Configuring Apple Device with Google
If you have not already done so follow the below instructions to setup your device with a Google account.
- Tap Settings, then select Accounts and Passwords.
- Under the Accounts header, tap the Add Account button, and select Google.
- Enter your Google user name and password in the provided fields.
- Once the account has been added, check to make sure that Sync Contacts and/or Sync Calendar are enabled.
How to sync
- To sync press Sync on the main CompanionLink Setup screen
Database Configuration Guides
CompanionLink works with a variety of CRM, PIM, and contact management software. There are specific configuration options in CompanionLink for each of these databases. Please select the database you wish to sync with for specific configuration instructions:
- Configuring Infusionsoft
- Configuring Advanced Settings allows you to set field mapping, configure database folders, and much more.