Setup Guide - Sync iPhone and iPad using iCloud
CompanionLink offers a remote configuration service where we will set up everything for you called RunStart. CompanionLink also provides direct help from our expert technicians through Premium Support.
Configure CompanionLink on your PC
- 1. Run CompanionLink from your desktop or start menu
- 2. On the left, select your PC or Web Database
- 3. On the right, select the device you want to sync with as iCloud
- 4. Click Settings under iCloud.
- 5. Enter your iCloud email and App Specific Password.
- Note: You must use an App Specific Password for iCloud Sync. Click here for our Guide to setting up an App Specific Password.
- 6. Return to the main menu of CompanionLink and Sync.
Database Configuration Guides
CompanionLink works with a variety of CRM, PIM, and contact management software. There are specific configuration options in CompanionLink for each of these databases. Please select the database you wish to sync with for specific configuration instructions:
- Configuring Infusionsoft
- Configuring Advanced Settings allows you to set field mapping, configure database folders, and much more.
Configuring these Advanced Settings allows you to set field mapping, configure database folders, and much more.