Setup Guide - Sync iPhone and iPad using DejaCloud
CompanionLink offers a remote configuration service where we will set up everything for you called RunStart. CompanionLink also provides direct help from our expert technicians through Premium Support.
Configure CompanionLink on your PC
- Run CompanionLink from your desktop or start menu
- On the left, select your PC or Web Database
- On the right, select the device you want to sync with as DejaCloud
- Click Settings under DejaCloud.
- If you don't already have a DejaCloud account, use the link at the top of the Settings menu to create one
- Enter your DejaCloud email and password
- Return to the main menu of CompanionLink. Move to the bottom of this guide for Setup on the Apple device and performing a sync.
Configure DejaOffice on your Apple device Watch Video
- Open DejaOffice, then tap Setup Wizard and following the prompts, ensure that you select DejaCloud Sync as your sync method.
- Enter your DejaCloud login and password.
How to sync Watch Video
- First sync the PC to DejaCloud by pressing Sync in CompanionLink.
- Once that has completed, sync the device by pressing Sync in DejaOffice on the hand held.
Database Configuration Guides
CompanionLink works with a variety of CRM, PIM, and contact management software. There are specific configuration options in CompanionLink for each of these databases. Please select the database you wish to sync with for specific configuration instructions:
Configuring these Advanced Settings allows you to set field mapping, configure database folders, and much more.