Setup Guide - Sync iPhone and iPad using DejaCloud
CompanionLink offers a remote configuration service where we will set up everything for you called RunStart. CompanionLink also provides direct help from our expert technicians through Premium Support.
Configure CompanionLink 7 on your PC Watch Video
- Run CompanionLink from your desktop or start menu
- Select your PC or Web Database
- Select the device you want to sync with as No device - sync with DejaCloud
- Select Settings
- If you do not already have a DejaCloud account, use the link to create one
- Enter your DejaCloud email and password
- Select Advance and review the advance settings tabs
Configuring CompanionLink 6 on your PC
- Run CompanionLink Setup from your desktop or start menu and click Settings.
- Select your contact manager from the Select your PC or web database drop-down in the From section.
- Select Apple Device in the Select your device... drop-down in the With section.
- Select Sync via DejaCloud (Recommended) from the Select your sync method... drop-down in the With section.
- Click Settings in the With section and enter your DejaCloud account information.
Configuring CompanionLink 5 on your PC
- Run CompanionLink Setup from your desktop or start menu.
- Select Apple Device from the first drop-down (Select the device you want to sync with...).
- Select Sync via DejaCloud(Recommended) from the second drop-down (Select your sync method...).
- Select your contact manager from the third drop-down (Select your PC or web database...).
- Click gear icon next to Sync via DejaCloud(Recommended) and enter your DejaCloud account information.
Database Configuration Guides CompanionLink works with a variety of CRM, PIM, and contact management software. There are specific configuration options in CompanionLink for each of these databases. Please select the database you wish to sync with for specific configuration instructions:
- Configuring WiseAgent
- Configuring Advanced Settings allows you to set field mapping, configure database folders, and much more.
Configure DejaOffice on your Apple device Watch Video
- Open DejaOffice, then tap Setup Wizard and ensure that you select DejaCloud Sync as your sync method.
- Enter your DejaCloud login and password.
- OPTIONAL: Configure DejaOffice to sync with the native Apple apps (within Setup Wizard).
How to sync Watch Video
- First sync the PC to DejaCloud by pressing Sync in CompanionLink.
- Once that has completed, sync the device by pressing Sync in DejaOffice on the hand held.