Setup Guide - Sync iPhone and iPad via local Wi-Fi
CompanionLink offers a remote configuration service where we will set up everything for you called RunStart. CompanionLink also provides direct help from our expert technicians through Premium Support.
Configure CompanionLink on your PC
- Run CompanionLink from your desktop or start menu and click Settings.
- On the left, select your PC or Web Database
- On the right, select the device you want to sync with as iPhone\iPad
- In the second box, select your sync method as Local Wi-Fi Sync
- Select Settings under Local Wifi
- Select Pair Device and at the same time in DejaOffice select Sync
- If your PC and your device is able to successfully pair, you IP Address and Device name will automatically populate. Otherwise, you can manually enter the IP Address noted from the DejaOffice setup.
Configure DejaOffice on your Apple device Watch Video
- Connect your Apple device to the same network as your PC via WiFi.
- Open DejaOffice, then tap Setup Wizard and ensure that you select WiFi Sync as your sync method.
- The following screen of the Setup Wizard will display an IP Address, write this down (You'll need this when configuring CompanionLink).
How to sync Watch Video
- Ensure that your Apple device is connected to your WiFi network, and that DejaOffice is running on the device.
- Open CompanionLink on your PC, and click the Synchronize button.
- Once the synchronization begins, you will see a working progress indicator within DejaOffice.
NOTE: If you are unable to synchronize, please review our Troubleshooting Guide.
Database Configuration Guides CompanionLink works with a variety of CRM, PIM, and contact management software. There are specific configuration options in CompanionLink for each of these databases. Please select the database you wish to sync with for specific configuration instructions: