How to Set Up Instant and Automatic Outlook Contacts and Calendar Integration for monday sales CRM
CompanionLink offers a remote configuration service where we will set up everything for you called RunStart.
CompanionLink also provides direct help from our expert technicians through Premium Support.
Configure CompanionLink on your PC
- Run CompanionLink from your desktop or start menu
- On the left, select your PC or Web Database.
- On the right, select monday.com.
- Select Settings under monday.com.
- Enter your API token from monday.com.
- Select your Owner, the Contact and Calendar Board, and select your Contact and Calendar Group.
- Return to the main menu of CompanionLink and click Sync.
- If you don't already have an API Token, Click Here for our guide to getting a monday.com API Token.
Database Configuration Guides
CompanionLink works with a variety of CRM, PIM, and contact management software. There are specific configuration options in CompanionLink for each of these databases. Please select the database you wish to sync with for specific configuration instructions:
Configuring these Advanced Settings allows you to set field mapping, configure database folders, and much more.