Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+ are the newest additions to the Wide World of Phablets. The Edge+ is the first Phablet phone to feature the curved edges which can show information while the phone is turned.
DejaOffice for Outlook App is made for these large screen phones, giving a maximum of functionality. Only DejaOffice offers:
* Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes in one app, and you can link them together
* Category colors, use the same categories across all conduits.
* USB, Wi-FI and Cloud synchronization options
* Private records, view them only when you enter a pass code
* Onboard encryption. Even if your phone is lost, your data is safe
Setup Guide for Samsung Galaxy Outlook sync
- Install CompanionLink on your PC. Click here to download it.
- On your Galaxy Phone, launch the Google Play Store. Search for DejaOffice and install it.
- Configure CompanionLink. Your configuration steps will depend on the sync option listed above that you choose.
- Setup guide: Galaxy S6 to Outlook USB sync
- Setup guide: Galaxy S6 to Outlook WiFi sync
- Recommended: Galaxy S6 to Outlook DejaCloud sync (automatic)
- Setup guide: Galaxy S6 to Outlook using a Google account
- With DejaCloud sync, the synchronization will begin automatically within a few minutes. If you selected USB, WiFi, or sync to Google, you need to click on the Sync button in CompanionLink on your PC to start the first sync.
Further help for Samsung Galaxy to Outlook sync
Call us at 503-243-3400 if you need further help. Support is free to everyone with a Galaxy S6 phone, regardless of whether you do or do not own a license to CompanionLink . You can also access our setup guides online. If you want an advanced configuration help, we offer a $49 RunStart package where our experts will log in to your PC and Galaxy S6 to configure the sync for you. This gives you the peace of mind that your Galaxy S6 to PC sync is fine-tuned to match your needs.