DejaOffice PC CRM Privacy and Encryption Settings
Private Record Settings
To adjust the DejaOffice PC CRM Privacy Settings:
- Open DejaOffice PC CRM.
- Click Settings.
- Select Privacy and Encryption Settings.
Using Private Records
- A. Masking Private Records: This option Masks records in DejaOffice PC CRM marked as Private with ******.
- B. Hiding Private Records: This option Hides records in DejaOffice PC CRM marked as Private.
- C. Private Record Password Enabling a Private Record password requires you enter a password you set to reveal the information in private records.
- D. Private Record Timeout: Enabling a Private Record Timeout will re-hide\re-mask records marked as private after the time selected has passed.
Making a record Private
To mark a record as Private, create or edit any record and put a check in the "Private" box.
- Note: For contacts, the Private option is found under "More" in the bottom left of the Contact edit panel.
Showing\Hiding Private Records
In any DejaOffice PC CRM view, click the 3 bars in the top right, and select "Show Private Records" to display any hidden records marked as private.
To reveal a Masked record, select the record in DejaOffice PC CRM to show its contents.
- Note: If you have set a privacy password, you may be prompted to enter this password when showing or selecting a masked or hidden record.
Encryption for DejaOffice PC CRM will be released at a later date.