DejaOffice PC CRM Product Roadmap
DPC has now been launched, this is a Roadmap Page
DejaOffice_PC_CRM_-_Guides_and_Features - Complete list of Guides for DejaOffice PC CRM
DPCS - $49.95 - DejaOffice PC CRM Standalone - Synchronizes from Palm Desktop, Outlook, Outlook.Com Google (2 profiles) - Buy Now
DPCG - $49.95 - DejaOffice PC CRM for Google - Edit your Google Contacts/Calendar from your PC Desktop. Built in support for multiple calendar scheduling (schedule multiple people from your PC). (1 profile) - Buy Now
DPCO - $99.95 - DejaOffice PC CRM Plugin for Outlook - Features an Outlook Add-In inside the Outlook. History. Email Window - Buy Now
DPCX - $129.95 - DejaOffice PC CRM Express - (Act!, IBM Notes) Deals, Histories, Reports. - Buy Now
DPCP - $199.95 - DejaOffice PC CRM Pro - Multi-user - 5 user license $50 per user - Accounts - Edit reports. Buy Now For 10 users buy quantity 2 etc.
- Proposed August 2020 Price Changes - DPCS - $59.95 (up $10), DPCX $149.95 (up $20), DPCP - $199.95 for 3 users (reduced from 5 users), and $299.95 for 5 users.
2021 Product Roadmap - Things we are thinking about
- Deals - Deals Reporting and Display - Deals Sync, Deals on Android and iPhone
- Purchases - Purchases - Add Purchase as a History Item, and a Completed Deal
- Tickets - Tickets - A Task Type Maybe as a History item, or maybe as a Past Deal?
- Templates - Template manager to add templates to Contacts, Calendar, Tasks etc. as in DejaOffice for Android. A template fills in fields for particular contact types, or appointment types.
- MailChimp API - Easily import/export to popular mail manager.
- QuickBooks API - Easily import/export to popular accounting system.
- Bold/Underline/Bullet List - Bold/Underline/Bullet list mode for All note fields.
- LATER - Send Text from PC - Ability to read/write Text messages to customers from the PC, through your phone. - We are stuck on this one trying to find a free API for sending SMS text - maybe WhatsApp?
2020 Past Roadmap - Things we completed in 2020
- Accounts/Secondary Contacts - A KB article to cover how to create Secondary Contacts, Contact Accounts, Contact Groups - Express/Pro mode only.
- DONE: B1270 - Contact Query, Mail Merge Documents (for MS-Word)
- DONE: B1270 - Calendar/Task Edit: Streamline Edit - Friendly date, Quick Next, Shorter and Wider.
- DONE: B1270 - Contact View - Always able to Add/Edit note.
- DONE: B1270 - Pinned Window - Resolve popup/edit modes better wider.
- DONE: B1270 - Revised Contact View for Express/Pro - Gain some real estate on view screen.
- DONE: B1300 - Ability to dial your cell phone by clicking on a phone number on the PC. (PC to Phone Link)
- DONE: B1348 - A way to set users to not require ownership to edit a record.
- DONE: B1348 - QuoteWerks API - Easily connect QuoteWerks to DPC
2019 Past Roadmap - Things we finished in 2019
- DONE B1068 Jan 28: DPCO - Outlook Plugin go to beta- DPC will live in your Outlook Email Window.
- DONE B1083 Feb 28: Record Privacy. Mask Records and Hide Records like old Palm Desktop.
- DONE B1093 Mar 11 Database Encryption options. Both of these will work like DejaOffice for Android.
- DONE B1083 Feb 28: Import from CSV. At the very least, import may require "Outlook Export" format; i.e. use the Outlook fields and headers and that will import to DPC (all versions). Alternately, use a SQLite database viewer to import. We use DB Browser https://sqlitebrowser.org/.
- DONE B1085 Feb 28: Reports and Printing - Printouts from Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, daily logs, labels.
- DONE B1093 Mar 11: - Settings to modify "custom 1" label for Contact custom fields
- DONE B1085 Feb 28: Simple reports will be supported in all DPC versions.
- DONE B1098 Mar 26: Tasks showing on bottom of Day/Week view Franklin Planner Style.
- DONE B1098 Mar 26: - Contact Pictures.
- DONE B1098 Mar 26: - Attachments to Contacts and Events - Add an attachment to Contact, Calendar, Task, Deal, Expense.
- DONE B1110 - BCM and GoldMine Compatible Accounts view in Contacts List.
- DONE B1110 - Email Templates - Add a form email with Title, Body, Attachments and BCC so that you can send form emails quickly to any contact. This is for PC, Android and iPhone versions of DejaOffice.
- DONE B1113 - Send batch emails to contact groups.
- DONE B1117 - Send batch emails to linked contacts, to a category of contacts.
- DONE pending release B1119: Revised Outlook Add-In - more self contained.
- DONE B1171 Multi user scheduling - fill out Calendar and Pinned Calendars to easily schedule multiple people where each has their own calendar on their phone. Sync via Google or DejaCloud sync.
- DONE B1190 Standard Contact label formats for Avery 5160 (33 labels per page) and other sizes.
- DONE B1191 Email History - Automated system to read Inbox and Sent emails into History items.
- DONE: B1199 20 Custom fields. Current release has 9 custom fields for Contacts. Requires DPCX and DPCP only.