DejaOffice PC CRM Product Roadmap
DejaOffice PC CRM Product Roadmap
DPC has now been launched, this is a Roadmap Page
DejaOffice PC CRM Sync Setup Guide - Setting up our newest product: DejaOffice for Windows PC.
For a quick demonstration of DejaOffice PC CRM, check out our video introduction Here.
DPCS - $49.95 - DejaOffice PC CRM Standalone - Synchronizes from Palm Desktop, Outlook, Google (2 profiles) - Buy Now
DPCG - $49.95 - DejaOffice PC CRM for Google - Edit your Google Contacts/Calendar from your PC Desktop. Built in support for multiple calendar scheduling (schedule multiple people from your PC). (1 profile) - Buy Now
DPCO - $99.95 - DejaOffice PC CRM Plugin for Outlook - Adds a Plugin that Runs inside the Outlook Email Window - Buy Now
DPCX - $129.95 - DejaOffice PC CRM Express - (Act!, IBM Notes) (3 profiles, OL), Deals, Histories, Reports. - Buy Now
DPCP - $199.95 - DejaOffice PC CRM Pro - (GoldMine, SalesForce) Multiuser - 5 user license $50 per user - Accounts - Edit reports. Beta Mar 15 - Release May 1 - Buy Now For 10 users buy quantity 2 etc.
Essential Features of DejaOffice PC CRM
- Apps pinned to PC Desktop - pin Calendar, Contacts and Tasks to your PC desktop.
- Contact Phone Number – Shows local time for Contact, Pops dialer on your cell phone
- Tasks - Option of Franklin Covey Priority style
- Tasks/Schedule linked to a contact without an invite
- Task/Schedule completion prompts for follow up
- MemoPad - Useful Notes
- Record View Screens for all Applets (Outlook does not have view screens, one screen for full view)
- Drag and Drop emails to create Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes. Drag from Outlook or Google.
- Contacts view shows next contact (future), and history (emails and appts)
- Button to make a dated Contact, Calendar, Task or Memo Note
- Templates – Speed data entry using Templates for standard appointment or task types
- Group scheduling (Calendar only) create schedules for multiple people
- Contact User fields, up to 9
- Deals (Opportunities) with close date and percent for monthly reporting.
- Ctrl-scroll to zoom individual windows. Ctrl-0 to reset zoom on a window.
Product Roadmap - Future Updates
NOTE: These are goal dates and are approximate. Features will roll out when they pass our internal development and testing process.
- DONE: DPCO - Outlook Plugin go to beta- DPC will live in your Outlook Email Window.
- DONE: Record Privacy. Mask Records and Hide Records like old Palm Desktop.
- Feb 20: Record Privacy and Database Encryption options. Both of these will work like DejaOffice for Android.
- Feb 22: Import from CSV. At the very least, import may require "Outlook Export" format; i.e. use the Outlook fields and headers and that will import to DPC (all versions). Alternately, use a SQLite database viewer to import. We use DB Browser https://sqlitebrowser.org/.
- Mar 1: Reports and Printing - Printouts from Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, daily logs, labels.
- Mar 1: Labels and simple reports will be supported in all DPC versions.
- Mar 1: Tasks showing on bottom of Day/Week view Franklin Planner Style.
- Apr 1: Multi user scheduling - fill out Calendar and Pinned Calendars to easily schedule multiple people where each has their own calendar on their phone. Sync via Google or DejaCloud sync.
- Templates - Template manager to add templates to Contacts, Calendar, Tasks etc. as in DejaOffice for Android. A template fills in fields for particular contact types, or appointment types.
- Email Templates - Add a form email with Title, Body, Attachments and BCC so that you can send form emails quickly to any contact. This is for PC, Android and iPhone versions of DejaOffice.
- Batch Emails - Send batch emails to linked contacts, to a category of contacts.
- SMS Messages - Send SMS text to a contact from your PC.
- Batch SMS - Send Batch SMS/MMS to contacts from your PC.
- Contact Picture - Contact Pictures.
- Attachments to Contacts and Events - Add an attachment to Contact, Calendar, Task, Deal, Expense.