We have been proud to pioneer the mobile CRM space with DejaOffice for Android and DejaOffice for iPhone. We think it compares very favorably with the Outlook App, and provides better CRM capability than any other mobile platform. Most important, we provide sync to the leading PC databases like Outlook, Act!, Palm Desktop, and GoldMine.
What holds us back from making DejaOffice Mobile CRM a better CRM, is that it is closely tied to PC Outlook which is not a CRM. In Outlook, the Calendar and Task lists are disconnected from the Contact and Email lists. In Outlook, when you look at a contact, you can’t see any of the history for that contact. There is no opportunity management.
We have decided to make a new Add-In for Outlook. The purpose is to add the additional views needed to make Outlook into a better CRM tool. Doing this will allow us to add fields and capabilities to our DejaOffice Mobile apps. We also want to maintain a secure PC based tool, that is lighting fast on the desktop and resistant to database import scanning by Cloud service providers.
We haven’t yet decided on a name. Here are the leading candidates:
DejaOffice PC CRM
We will be making four “flavors” of the program:
DPCS – $79.95, $49.95 – DejaOffice PC CRM Standalone – Synchronizes from Palm Desktop, Time and Chaos, Google (2 profiles) – Beta Sept 10, Release Oct 1
DPCO – $99.95, $79.95 – DejaOffice PC CRM for Outlook (2 profiles plus Outlook Add-In) – Beta Oct – Release Oct 31
DPCX – $149.95 $99.95 – DejaOffice PC CRM Express (Act!, GM) (3 profiles, OL), Deals, Histories, Reports – Beta Oct 31 – Release Dec 1
DJCP – $249.95 $199.95 – DejaOffice PC CRM Pro – Multiuser – 5 user license $50 per user – Accounts – Edit reports. – Beta Oct 31 – Release Dec 1
*The two prices are; Final Price (2019); Introductory Price (2018).
**Profiles are 1) for the named PIM, 2) for Mobile and 3) for Outlook. So 3 Profiles for Act! means when you enter a contact into DejaOffice PC it syncs simultaneously to Act!, Outlook and Mobile.
Essential Features of DejaOffice PC CRM:
- Record View Screens for all Applets (Outlook does not have view screens, one screen for full view)
- Phone Number – Shows local time for Contact, Pops dialer on your cell phone
- Option of Franklin Covey Priority style
- Tasks/Schedule linked to a contact without an invite
- Task/Schedule completion prompts for follow up
- Useful Notes
- Allows Emails to create tasks (real tasks)
- Contacts view shows next contact (future), and history (emails and appts)
- Allows dated notes
- Templates – For data entry
- Group scheduling (Calendar only) create schedules for multiple people
- Contact User fields, up to 9, then 20, then 20.
- Deals (Opportunities) with close date and percent for monthly reporting.
- Pin Apps to desktop for quick access.
We are using Microsoft’s new Fluent Design spec for a really nice User Interface. What we have so far is pretty nice.
If you are interested in becoming a beta tester, please fill in our Opt-In form here: DejaOffice PC CRM – Opt-in for beta test