We’ll show you how easy it is to sync Samsung Galaxy Note3 with Microsoft Outlook. It takes less than 10 minutes to set up. Get your full Outlook data set to your Note 3; contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, categories, journal, alarms and reminders, and contact photos.
CompanionLink automates the sync process with three simple configuration steps.
First, make sure our software is right for you. CompanionLink is right for you if you are looking for:
- Complete Outlook data. We sync Outlook contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, journal, categories, alarms and reminders, and contact photos.
- USB, WiFi, or Cloud sync. We let you choose how to sync Galaxy Note 3 with Outlook. Some prefer the security of cloud-free USB or WiFi sync. Others prefer the convenience of Cloud sync. We let you choose.
- Plug-and-play experience. Just connect your Galaxy Note 3 to your computer. The sync should begin automatically once CompanionLink is configured.
- No drivers required. Our sync does not require downloading of messy ADB drivers, hard resets of your Note 3, duplications, switching to Mass Storage Mode, or lost data during the sync.
- Outlook-like experience on Note III. We offer a free app for Note 3 called DejaOffice. It is designed to hold all Outlook data in one app (contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, alarms, reminders, categories, journal, and contact photos). Our app encrypts this data so no one can access it even if your phone is lost.
Samsung devices ship with free software to sync Galaxy Note3 with Outlook. Many users report frustration with this option and problems with Outlook data corruption. If you don’t want to risk this with your data, CompanionLink is for you. We even offer free US-based phone support if you ever need help or have questions.
An additional level of security we offer for business customers is through our $49 RunStart package where our team of experts handle the setup for you. This is a wonderful service for people short on time or those unwillingly to risk losing many years worth of valuable data.
Steps for Outlook to Galaxy S3 sync:
- Install our CompanionLink for Outlook product to your PC. It is free to download and try for 14 days. Or, just buy it for a low one-time cost of $49.95 for uninterrupted sync. We offer a full money-back guarantee if you don’t like it.
- Download our free DejaOffice app for Outlook on your Note 3. It is available from the Google Play store. Our app holds the Outlook data that you synchronize.
- Synchronize using CompanionLink. Choose from Direct USB Sync, WiFi Sync, or our DejaCloud wireless sync with AES 256-bit encryption. All three sync options are secure.
That’s all there is to it! Yes, it’s really that simple to sync Microsoft Outlook to Galaxy Note 3. Give it a try and please share your feedback below.
Hi , I have installed the app with serious intention to use it permanently , as i have 3 mobiles android ( S6, Note4 & Zperia Z3+ ) + IPad + Outlook Exchange ( company mail )and for sure personal Gmail ….
now , i have issue in the trail version as it never sync the photos from the phone back to outlook…any idea what i missed here ?
please i need the reply ASAP to make decision before the trail version expires ?
Let’s take the bite out of it. We have thousands of people successfully syncing with Outlook. Can you email me your phone number? I can have someone call you. email@example.com
This product bites. My Note 3 keeps on losing my Outlook contacts
Thanks for supporting us for all these years! I haven’t heard of other Note3 users having this problem. Can you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can assign a technician to look into this. It may be something specific to your Outlook data file.
I have used Deja office and companion link for many years but with my Galaxy Note 3, there is a problem getting all the calendar entries to sync to the phone. Any ideas?
I think it is better ti wait for the fix Kies 3 from Samsung has to offer. This is after all their responsibility and we paid good money to get this devices.
Sync Outlook and Samsung Note III without DejaOffice
I would like to use CompanionLink to synchronize data with Outlook, but directly in internal applications of the Samsung Note III. I prefer not to install any third party application to manage contacts, calendar and memos, like DejaOffice.
So I wonder if CompanionLink for Outlook alone, without DejaOffice, is able to synchronize all Outlook data with the Samsung Note III
Pingback: Syncing Note 3 with Mircrosoft Outlook ( Cal, notes, contacts, etc. ) - Page 3