Marketing always deals with the analysis and strategic thinking regardless of the popularity or complexity of a chosen solution. Therefore, a marketing strategy that will work best does not necessarily mean that it is currently in the trends or copies example of large corporations like Apple and Amazon. The year 2020 has already shown itself as turbulent and unexpected with a great number of financial shocks, trade wars, and the Covid-19 situation, which has already paralyzed most of the world and marketing ways.
Nevertheless, such conditions also show which marketing strategy to choose because there are not so many options due to globalization, outsourcing, and limited resources. The key is to invest in education in marketing. Since most people turn to remote servicing these days, educate and provide the content that actually teaches the customers about the ways how they can benefit from an unusual living environment or restricted opportunities.
Best Marketing Choices in 2020
- Personalization. Add some personality and human voice to your marketing strategy. It means that it is best to avoid generic messages that only aim to sell a product or receive more subscribers if the talk goes about social networks. Most people listen to friends or follow the trends that are popular in their social circle. In some cases, there are celebrities who share a Twitter post or tell the reporters about their experience. While it is mostly a media hype, it still has a personal message that some people can relate to. In practice, it is a personalization philosophy that drives people towards particular decisions. If you speak from the company’s experience or endorse a famous person, it will make a major positive difference.
- Social media presence. A good marketing strategy online means more than just creating a page on Facebook or adding information to a blog. The secret to success is in keeping the information updated and regular. As the practice shows, building a strong social media strategy means researching the target audience to find out what kind of information is in demand and what is missing from the global Internet network. Start by outlining the social media strategy to analyze what has worked and what could be improved as the sales or number of visitors changes.
- Unique content. The major problem with choosing the right marketing strategy is the lack of unique content or the inability of employed specialists to provide information with a low similarity index. Thankfully, you can use Samplius regardless of text length without paying a dime. All it takes is some time to review the highlighted parts in order to change them later. Even if you find it difficult to write your own content, turn to PowerPoint slides or short presentations where all the important information is outlined just like a thesis statement. As most students already know, the only way to avoid plagiarism is to check things twice!
- Investing in research. Even though it is always linked to certain expenses or a considerable amount of time, invest in researching your marketing subject at greater depth because it will not only make your content powerful but will also help a particular company or a project to stand out. The same relates to most marketing college tasks when some research has to be done in order to get good grades and find reliable argumentation. Considering checking topicsmill.com for great essay ideas if you are in a writer’s block or need to boost your brain for creativity. After all, a good topic always needs the facts to support each claim, so even an hour of research matters. Ensure that you write down and organize all the interesting facts discovered.
- Live streaming and education. Some call it social distancing or stay-at-home concept as we live through the pandemic times, yet live streaming quickly becomes a marketing strategy that unites people from all over the world more than ever. Implement video lessons, marketing campaigns, competitions, and surveys through the video blog to attract more visitors. Create collaborations, presentations, and answer the questions of the followers’ live. There has never been a better chance to explore what is in demand and educate yourself in terms of communication skills.
Podcasts and Collaboration
Far not everyone is capable of filming a movie or creating fancy video blogs where all the latest updates are outlined in a style of Hollywood hits. Luckily, the old radio concept is alive more than ever as we have online Podcasts, which has already become one of the most popular marketing strategies in 2020. Even most students these days use collaborations when they need to promote something or organize a social campaign within the local community. At the same time, hosting Podcasts that deal with your ideas also means that you can invite various specialists in the field without leaving the comfort of your home or a workplace. Explore available opportunities, build your audience, make comfortable schedules, and use information that you already have. You can use any advertisement during the talk, so there is no pressure like it is done on TV or Youtube videos.