CompanionLink 6 is now available with an optimized sync engine that supports the latest Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry devices with ease. An exciting list of features and services are bundled with CompanionLink 6:
- Sync Dashboard shows results of your last sync
- DejaOffice CRM Live web portal. Optional, but this service lets you store and access your data from any PC or mobile browser. It also serves as a convenient backup should you lose your phone or corrupt your database.
- 1 year of DejaCloud service for automatic push sync between 5 phones, tablets, and PCs.
- New Setup Wizard with visual feedback about your configuration settings.
- Direct sync with Office 365 Cloud accounts and Outlook 2013 desktop software
- Support for Act! v16 and Company records
- Support for Windows OS 8.1, OS X Mavericks (10.9)
- Support for Salesforce CRM Team Accounts
Get a summary view of your most recent sync when you launch CompanionLink 6. See how many records you are syncing, when the last sync was, and what your configuration is currently like.
DejaOffice CRM Live – access your data from any web browser
DejaOffice is now available as a web-based CRM. If you decide to use our DejaCloud service to sync data, you will get a functional cloud CRM service that automatically integrates with phones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and other web services like Google and Office 365. Use any PC, Mac, or mobile browser to access your data online.
12 months of DejaCloud service for Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry
DejaCloud push sync keeps CRM data automatically updated between phones, tablets, and computers. This works for all modern smartphones and tablets. No need to tap or click synchronize – things just work!
Visual Setup Wizard
A new wizard visually guides you through your setup and shows the data security measures available for the different ways you can sync data using CompanionLink.
Act! v16, Office 365, Outlook 2013, Salesforce CRM
CompanionLink supports new Act! v16, Company fields, and direct integration to Office 365 cloud accounts and Outlook 2013 desktop software. Support for Salesforce CRM is now included in all versions of CompanionLink.