I’m a Mac. I’m also an Android. I’ve had limited options to keep my personal data in sync.
That changes today.
CompanionLink for Mac is available to the general public today. It keeps Mac’s native apps in sync with any Android device. It also supports two-way sync with Outlook for Mac 2011. Starting at just $14.95, the product offers the easiest way to keep Mac and Android in sync. It’s backed by free phone support and a full money-back guarantee.
Early adopters also have the focused attention of the CompanionLink R&D department, who is keen to propel our Mac initiative to the next level. They eagerly await your feedback.
Steps to sync Android with Mac
- Buy CompanionLink for Mac.
- Choose your Sync Method. DejaConnect USB is our wired protocol that syncs data over a USB cable. Local Wi-Fi is our over-the-air protocol that uses your home/office wireless router to sync data.
- Install the free DejaOffice app on your Android. You can get it from the Google Play store, Amazon Appstore, NOOK app store, or direct from our website www.dejaoffice.com.
- Launching DejaOffice for the first time will launch a setup wizard. Configure it to match your Sync Method in Step 1.
- Click the Sync button in CompanionLink!