We’re getting close to a public launch of the next version of DejaOffice for Android devices. There are a ton of new features, visual enhancements, security measures, and mobile CRM functions built into this version. In the next few days leading up to the public launch, we will highlight one feature at a time.
- New tabbed interface for notes, history, and details related to a contact
- New app icons and navigation that complements Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0)
- Record-level swipe actions for quick actions
- Encrypt and password-lock of the entire DejaOffice database
- New DejaJournal app to track every interaction with a contact
- Linkage of Calendar, Tasks, Memos, and Journal to Contacts
- Contact photos in the contact list view (see photos as you scroll!)
- Contextual search that is specific to the DejaOffice app you are in
- DejaOffice installs as an Account on your phone (this eliminates the perception of duplicates)
- Free/Busy/Out-of-Office status now synchronizes to DejaCalendar
DejaOffice 2.2 arrives with amazing new mobile CRM features was last updated August 13th, 2012 by
We’re in the final rounds of testing and QA. This build will show up in Google Play store within a few days.
When will this show up in Googles Play Store? Isn’t that the ‘best’ way to get updated? If not, how then. Thank you.
Pingback: Palm OS business features on Android phones and tabletsThe CompanionLink Blog