A CNET blog post cites AT&T’s Business Solutions unit claiming 4 out of 10 sales of the iPhone are made to “enterprise users”. The iPhone has come a long way since its inception as a consumer-centric device.
Not surprisingly, CompanionLink is witnessing similar trends.
More and more business professionals are asking how they can make their iPhones and Android-based smartphones work more like business-friendly devices. They recognize these devices are powerful mini-computers, but they need help leveraging that power so it works for their business.
The DejaOffice app does just that. DejaOffice transforms iPhone, iPad and and any Android device into a business-friendly tool. The app makes the phone work more like your PC software.
– contacts, calendar, tasks and notes can be organized into categories that match and link with your PC
– appointments can be created with people from your address book
– view company name right next to each name in your address book
– create custom fields and label them whatever you want
– search functionality works even with your custom fields
The mobile world has moved on since the first PalmPilot devices arrived in the 90s. However, the timeless business productivity principles are still in effect today. CompanionLink and DejaOffice lets mobile professionals have a suite of tools on their phones and tablets to be as productive as they are when using their PCs.