Project-Management tools help you to organize and systematize your project on a single platform. This software helps you categorize your tasks by telling you the ones who have been working on, the others that are being worked on by other members of your team, and the position of a project that is in progress.
You can add due dates, attachments, and any required comments on the work presented. It also helps save a lot of time since you have an entirely organized chart right before you, which helps you jump right to action from an idea to create different tasks and complete them instantaneously. So, let’s start with all the great Project Management Software for firms & businesses.
Trello is the first tool that comes to the mind of any individual when they’re discussing about project management tools. Trello is, although very fast and swift in its nature of completion of work, it does only offer a very limited array of email integration and a similar number of labels.
You can add multiple people to work with you on any project you are doing to planning to do, due to its collaborative feature. Along with its professional usage, firms use it widely to plan vacations and other leisure activities too.
However, there are so many other great Trello software alternatives that you can also check out to save you some time.
2. Click Up
Click Up is a very modernized and technical alternative to Trello. Not only is it proficient in task management but encompasses the ability to offer goals, reminders, docs, calendars, etc. Click Up is completely customizable and is useful for any and every type of team and field of work. Since it is based on common ground, all kinds of teams can use the same app to collaborate, organize, and plan their tasks, respectively.
- Common platform for all users
- Reliable and Consistent user interface
- Free sources for training purposes
- High ability for customization
As a project management software, Backlog is the one that is very rich when it comes to the features. However, this does not result in any complexity in usage and lets it be rather simple. This software has multiple subscription plans as per everyone’s budget requirement and also remains relatively cost-effective. The good thing about these subscriptions is that they bill the entire company for corporate usage and not an individual.
- Multiple, creative template options
- Automated system for creation and issuing of templates
- Drop file-sharing system
4. Air Table
This software is suitable for businesses of big sizes and offers collaborative functionalities and tablet-friendly options. It also aids in setting your priorities and clocking schedules to the minute. This helps in effective alignment of work for a speedy work completion process.
- You can easily integrate social media and email IDs.
- The platform and views can be customized
- Records can be filtered and rearranged
This is an application for project management that is used vitally to complete the project right from the time of its conception until the very end of it. It is ideal for businesses that are either small or are medium-sized, with more scope to grow. This software helps these businesses to simplify their complex procedures and processes and ensures the swiftness and fastness of the business that is being carried forward.
- It collates data from various other systems during the process of estimating a project
- You can create a visual timeline of the work being done or the work that has been finished by you and your team
- There is time tracking to ensure that deadlines are met regarding each and every task
- It offers complete transparency between the employees and the manager
6. Process Street
This software contains maximum accuracy as a management tool meant for the workforce. It is best suited when there are repetitive tasks that need to be done by a company. Since workers may be on different levels of movement within their operation, Process Street helps to create workflow processes for businesses, to track them and optimize them as and when needed.
- Collaboration and integration available with over 1000 applications
- Collaborating on the teamwork and being able to track the progress
- Allows swift control and analysis of the business processes
7. Task World
This project management software is cloud-hosted and uses visuals for task management and planning ahead. It records all the changes that have been made or are being made and stores them in chronological order so that accessing them later does not prove tedious.
- You can add colored tags or labels to differentiate and sort out the tasks which you have to do. Color coded work descriptions have been proven to be done in a better manner due to its nature of visual appeasement.
- If you want to keep your tasks under the veil, Task World also can help you lock the document or hide it from the other members of the team.