Don’t let the version number fool you – DejaOffice 1.2.6 for iOS is a major update. While you won’t notice too many cosmetic changes (yet), we’ve done quite a bit of work under the hood.
The biggest focus of this update has been DejaCalendar. We’ve completely rewritten the calendar to improve stability and sync reliability. Right away, you’ll notice a much smoother experience when using the app. This is just the beginning for us, however. We have exciting plans for DejaOffice!
Yes, the majority of the work we’ve done in this update has been under the hood, but we have added a few cosmetic changes that I wanted to highlight. On the iPhone and iPod Touch, you’ll notice updated display options and search options in DejaCalendar. On the iPad, we’ve added popovers in the edit screens – a small change, but one we’ve found dramatically enhances your workflow! Check out the gallery below to see what’s new.
DejaOffice 1.2.6 is out now for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Check the updates tab in the App Store, or download it here today. As always, we’d love to hear your feedback – share your thoughts in the comments below!
[spoiler intro=”DejaOffice 1.2.6 Release Notes” title=”Click to view”]
- fixed an issue where some users experienced a crash on launch after updating
- fixed an issue where task due dates synced to DJO one day early
- rewritten DejaOffice calendar backend: improves stability and syncing reliability
- rewritten native Apple calendar sync
- added new native contacts/calendar sync progress bar
- DejaToday now displays today’s calendar events, as well as tasks due today
- added new date/time picker
- updated Setup Wizard with new calendar sync options
- made DejaOffice more iPad friendly with new popovers in calendar edit screens
- DejaCalendar list view now supports font sizes
- new updated month view
- recurring events with alarms will now ring at the proper time
- list view now displays each instance of a recurring event
- changed editing a recurring event to now prompt “just this instance” before editing the event
- fixed an issue where deleting a task or memo would crash
- contact links in calendar/task records are now linked to their DejaContact record
- added search options to DejaCalendar
- fixed an issue where the native calendar would not be purged on a purge and reload
- fixed issues with creating recurring exceptions in DejaOffice
- fixed an issue where an all day event may not display, or would display on the wrong date
fixed issues saving recurring events with recurring end dates
- fixed an issue where DJO records would overwrite PC changes in Australia time zone
- fixed an issue where “Low” priority tasks did not sync to the PC correctly