Sync the Dell Aero with your PC
Sync contacts, calendar, tasks and notes with the Dell Aero.
4 ways to sync with Android devices:
Direct USB Sync
Securely sync contacts, calendar, tasks and notes with your PC via secure USB.
Local Wi-Fi Sync
Sync automatically via your local wi-fi network whenever you are near your PC.
Sync via Google
Sync contacts and calendar to Google. You phone automatically stays in sync with your Google account.
CL Secure Hosted Wireless
Hosted wireless sync - $9.95/month. Secure wireless sync without the cloud.
Choose your PC software for more details on how to sync with Dell Aero
About the Dell Aero
The Dell Mini 3 aka Aero is the manufacturer's first Android OS cell phone.
It sports a 3.5-inch capacitive touchscreen, Wi-Fi and GPS.
- Android OS 1.5 (Cupcake) upgradable
- Marvell PXA310 624 MHz processor
- Flash memory: 512 MB
- 384MB DDR RAM
- microSD, up to 32GB, 2GB included
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
Size 360 x 640 pixels, 3.5 inches
- Gorilla Glass display
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- Multi-touch input method
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Handwriting recognition
- 5.0 megapixel with auto focus - 2592x1944 pixels
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS connectivity