The #1 Act! Gmail Sync.
Sync Act! Activities, Contacts, Notes, and Histories.
Supports new Google Calendar v3. Free telephone support included.
- Automatic sync
- Supports all versions of Act! since 1996
- Contacts, activities, notes, histories, groups
- One license installs on three of your PCs and Macs
- Free telephone support by people who understand Act! and Google
How it works
CompanionLink Express syncs Google Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks with Act! Activities, Contacts, Notes, Histories, and To-dos. Notes and Histories sync to the Contact Notes field for each Google record. Manage your clients and notes in Act! without worrying about updating Google and your connected deivces. The sync works two-ways so updates on your mobile device go to Google and then to Act!. CompanionLink's auto-sync feature automates the entire process.
We also have products that can sync direct between Act! and mobile devices if you prefer to not send your data to Google.
Act! data we sync with Google
- Act! Contacts sync to Google Contacts
- Names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses
- Act! Groups sync to Google
- Act! Notes
- Act! Histories
- Contact photos
- Secondary contacts (Act! 2005 and above)
- Up to 9 custom fields
- Act! Activities sync to Google Calendar
- Meetings, calls, events, personal activities, vacations, and custom activity types
- Activities are linked to contacts and include phone and location details
- Recurring and all-day events
- Assign appointment types and complete activities on your device
- Notes and histories
- Select which Act! Groups you want to sync
- Due dates
- Act! Opportunities sync to DejaTasks
- Map calendar activities by type to the onboard calendar or tasks list
- User-defined fields
Supported versions of Act!
- Act! v18 (new!), ACT! v17 and Act! v16
- Sage ACT! 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- ACT! Pro
- ACT! Premium
- ACT! Real Estate
- ACT! Financial
- ACT! versions 6.0, 5.0, 4.0, 3.0
- Launch CompanionLink Express on your PC.
- Click "Settings".
- Select "Act!" from the list of PC apps in the With column.
- Select "No device - sync with Google" from the list of destinations.
- Click the "Sync" button.
RunStart configuration service
We will set up CompanionLink for you!
Schedule an appointment for a CompanionLink expert to set up your synchronization system. Our technician will securely log in to your PC and get everything working.
RunStart costs $49. Add Runstart to my order