Class is in session! The DejaOffice Classroom is now open for the Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. DejaOffice is a business-class suite of contacts, calendar, tasks and notes apps for Apple and Android devices. The Classroom offers a complete walkthrough guide, tips & tricks, and tutorials with accompanying screenshots on how to perform common tasks in DejaOffice. Whether you’re new to DejaOffice or a seasoned pro, you’re sure to find something useful in the Classroom. To see exactly how to turn your iPhone or Android into a powerful business tool, head on over!
DejaOffice is our robust suite of calendar, contacts, tasks and notes apps for Android. We’ve been hard at work adding a multitude of features that you can leverage to increase productivity and complement your workflow. To better showcase these features and how they can be used, we’re proud to introduce the new DejaOffice Classroom.
The Classroom contains a guided walkthrough that will show you how to take advantage of everything DejaOffice has to offer. Some of the features you’ll find in the DejaOffice Classroom include:
- How to Install DejaOffice
- Import data from the native Android databases
- Filter your Contacts by Category
- Schedule a New Event with a Contact
- Sort your Tasks by Priority, Subject, or Due Date
- Manage Categories and assign colors
- Search all DejaOffice data from one query
- Add DejaOffice Shortcuts to your Android Desktop
DejaOffice is available from the Android Market at no cost, and is compatible with the HTC EVO, Motorola Droid, HTC Droid Incredible and other Android phones.