Nokia has announced the Nokia 7.1 with Android Pie. At $350 this is a strong mid-range phone with a good feature set. This price point is ideal for people who mean business, but can’t afford the $1000 flagships offered by Samsung and Apple.
This phone has a dual SIM capability. One of the SIM card takes up the Micros SD slot, so you cannot have both SD and a second SIM card.
Exchange is great if you want to pay for it. But many people use Outlook IMAP folders, and also older version like Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2007. CompanionLink provides the ideal solution by providing sync without using Exchange. When you sync using CompanionLink’s system you get many features that Exchange Sync lacks; Color Categories, Task sync, Notes Sync, and Calendar Events linked to a Contact.
To sync Outlook to Nokia 7.1 without Exchange
- From Google Play Store, install DejaOffice on your Nokia 7.1 phone
- On your PC, download CompanionLink for Outlook on your PC.
- Configure both for DejaCloud Sync
- Watch your Outlook Contacts and Calendar appear on your phone.
DejaOffice is Free. CompanionLink runs on a two-week trial.
Click here for more information on Using Microsoft Office without a Subscription.
The most Powerful part of the CompanionLink system is having Widgets on the Android Desktop.
What is a widget? A widget shows App information on the phone desktop. A widget allows me to quickly see my day view, and my contact list – without opening an app. I can quickly tap on the location and get to my next appointment. No search, no scroll. Just one tap and I’m in maps. One tap and I can call or sms. Automatically updated all day.
Special features of DejaOffice:
- Time zone management, so when you land your Calendar doesn’t go wonky
- Calendar Colors that match Outlook
- Templates that save time entering new Appointments and Tasks
- Persistent alarms to be sure I don’t miss anything.
- Recurring tasks compatible with Outlook
- Optional: Franklin Covey task priorities A1, B2, C99
- Works same on Android and iPhone, Phones and Tablets.
Check out https://www.dejaoffice.com for more information.