Setup Guide - Sync BlackBerry 10 via DejaCloud
If you want to synchronize directly to the BlackBerry 10 applications from your PC database, you can do so with an application called DejaHub. Click here for directions.
CompanionLink offers a remote configuration service where we will set up everything for you called RunStart. CompanionLink also provides direct help from our expert technicians through Premium Support.
Configuring CompanionLink 6 on your PC
- Run CompanionLink Setup from your desktop or start menu and click Settings.
- Select your contact manager from the Select your PC or web database drop-down in the From section.
- Select BlackBerry 10 OS and Playbook OS in the Select your device... drop-down in the With section.
- Select Sync via DejaCloud (Recommended) from the Select your sync method... in the With section.
- Click Settings in the With section and enter your DejaCloud account information.
Configuring CompanionLink 5 on your PC
- Run CompanionLink Setup from your desktop or start menu.
- Select BlackBerry 10 OS and Playbook OS from the first drop-down (Select the device you want to sync with...).
- Select Sync via DejaCloud(Recommended) from the second drop-down (Select your sync method...).
- Select your contact manager from the third drop-down (Select your PC or web database...).
- Click gear icon next to Sync via DejaCloud(Recommended) and enter your DejaCloud account information.
Database Configuration Guides
- Configuration instructions for Microsoft Outlook.
- Configuration instructions for ACT!, Lotus Notes, Palm Desktop, and all other databases.
- Configuring Advanced Settings allows you to set field mapping, configure database folders, and much more.
Configuring DejaOffice on your BlackBerry 10 device
- Open DejaOffice on your BlackBerry 10 device.
- Open Settings then tap Sync Settings
- Change the sync method to DejaCloud Sync.
- Tap on DejaCloud Settings and enter your user name (email address) and password.
How to sync
- First sync the PC to DejaCloud by pressing Sync in CompanionLink.
- Once that has completed, sync the device by pressing Sync in DejaOffice on the hand held.