Direct Sync to BlackBerry 10 with DejaHub
CompanionLink offers a remote configuration service where we will set up everything for you called RunStart. CompanionLink also provides direct help from our expert technicians through Premium Support.
Configuring CompanionLink 6 on your PC
- Run CompanionLink Setup from your desktop or start menu and click Settings.
- Select your contact manager from the Select your PC or web database drop-down in the From section.
- Select BlackBerry 10 OS and Playbook OS in the Select your device... drop-down in the With section.
- Select Direct USB from the Select your sync method... in the With section.
Configuring CompanionLink 5 on your PC
- Run CompanionLink Setup from your desktop or start menu.
- Select BlackBerry 10 OS and Playbook OS from the first drop-down (Select the device you want to sync with...).
- Select Direct USB from the second drop-down (Select your sync method...).
- Select your contact manager from the third drop-down (Select your PC or web database...).
Database Configuration Guides
- Configuration instructions for Microsoft Outlook.
- Configuration instructions for ACT!, Lotus Notes, Palm Desktop, and all other databases.
- Configuring Advanced Settings allows you to set field mapping, configure database folders, and much more.
Install the DejaHub application to your device
- On your BlackBerry 10 device visit BlackBerry World and install DejaHub.
How to sync
- Start with CompanionLink running on your PC and your device connected via USB cable
- Open DejaHub on the device
- Tap on Settings and check the option to 'Sync with PC USB', then Back
- Tap on Synchronize to start the sync
- If your device has a password, you will be prompted to enter it when the sync starts on the PC
- The sync is not done until DejaHub says 'Synchronization complete'. When you see that message on the device, you can disconnect the USB cable