The newest release of DejaOffice for Apple devices is now available on the App Store. DejaOffice is a contact manager app suite with business-class calendar, contacts, tasks and notes apps. New features in this release include:
* Added support for multiple contact categories.
* Added support for custom contact fields.
* Added Franklin style priorities for tasks.
* Added support for synching TBYL tasks and events from Outlook (requires CompanionLink build 4029 or higher).
* Added new interface for creating/editing tasks. New interface adds fields for contact links, Start Date, Completion Percentage, Status, and Location.
* Added Title field for DejaNotes.
* Added support for syncing DejaNotes via Secure Hosted Sync (requires CompanionLink build 4029 or higher).
* Improved list views for all apps.
You can download the free update direct from the App Store. More information is available at dejaoffice.com