Salesforce has made CRM synonymous with Cloud Computing. However, Cloud Computing has a number of obvious flaws, and for many small business owners, PC based CRM is the right solution.
For people who have fewer than 20,000 customers, and want to track history, events and tasks for those customers, a cloud based solution may be too slow and cumbersome. Business people are quite obviously focused on their business. They lack the time to learn slow and cumbersome tools more suited to large corporation with 200,000 customers.
Every small business person has a PC. This is essential for basic tools like accounting, printing, taxes, regulatory filing, and processing orders. Small business is not a game that can be run on an app on your phone. It is a serious endeavor that requires effective records and communications.
Since you have a PC, why do your customer management in the cloud?
Cloud based solutions have the following flaws:
- Cloud CRM is slow to use. It takes time to open your browser, search for a customer, schedule a follow up, and make call notes.
- Cloud CRM is expensive. Decent cloud solutions are priced by the month often costing $200 per year or more. If you do not pay, you do not get access to your data. While Zoho and Hubspot offer free alternatives, they are limited in scope.
- Cloud CRM is not secure. The first thing that Salesforce, Hubspot and other CRM products do is to connect your data to Google, which will make money by selling it, or Microsoft, which is renown for data leaks.
- Cloud CRM Mobile Apps perform poorly on the road. Very few Cloud CRM products support free mobile apps, and those that do offer limited browsing and phone capability. Many are not true apps at all but simply a web browser view to the online database. If you are out of range, you cannot make notes about your meeting.
DejaOffice absolutely solves these issues:
- DejaOffice is lighting fast. You can answer the phone, search for a contact, schedule a meeting and make call notes in less than 10 seconds. DejaOffice is always available on your PC, even if your internet is not connected.
- DejaOffice PC CRM is available for a one-time low price.
- DejaOffice PC CRM can encrypt the database, and makes automatic backups of your database. You can be secure that your data is local, safe, and protected.
- DejaOffice CRM for Android and iPhone are true Apps that are well rated and have local data. They run fast, and integrate with native phone capabilities. You can download DejaOffice from the App Store now.
DejaOffice PC CRM comes in four flavors:
Standalone – for Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes on your PC.
Outlook Add-In – For those that use Outlook as a primary customer management tool, and Add-In that automates creating Contacts, Calendar and History from your Email Inbox.
Express – Complete CRM Tracking that includes Deals (Opportunities) and integration with leading CRM tools like Act! and Goldmine.
Pro – Five User license with the Express capabilities.
Each of these versions has a free two week trial. Also available are RunStart and Premium Support service where we will assist you to import your existing data and switch over to this new PC based CRM tool.