I’d look at the $50 CompanionLink (its developers have been doing Google sync tools since the days of Palm handhelds, and other software from the company can sync directly from Outlook to Android)…
CompanionLink is the most affordable 3rd-party solution when you take into account installation on multiple PCs (up to 3), free updates, and free technical support by phone and email.
Here are the top 11 reasons people have turned to CompanionLink since 2006 for Google Calendar sync:
- Sync contacts, calendar, tasks, and categories with one app
- Supports Office 365, Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000
- Free US-based technical support by phone and email
- Map Outlook Categories to multiple Google Calendars
- Works with Outlook folders or subfolders
- Supports Exchange setups with Public Folders
- Works with any free Gmail or Google account and Google Apps accounts
- Automatic sync
- One license allows installation on 3 PCs
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Supporting Google Calendar sync since 2006
CompanionLink is available as an unlimited trial for 2 weeks. Purchase options include a one-time license for $39.95 after discount. Enter ALTGCS in the Affinity Code field to get the $10 discount.