Setup Guide - Sync with Office 365/Office.com/Exchange using Graph API
From CompanionLink Support
- If using an Office 2010/2013/2019/365 PC Install, refer to our Sync with Outlook setup guides.
- If you have Office 365 Cloud and wish to switch to an Office 2013 PC Install, visit How to configure Office 2013 PC Install without using Office 365 Cloud
Setup CompanionLink on your PC
- Download and install CompanionLink if you have not already done so. Click Here to Download CompanionLink.
- Run "CompanionLink Setup" from your desktop or start menu.
- Select your contact manager from left drop-down option (Select your PC or Web Database).
- Choose "Office 365/Exchange (Graph API)" from the right drop-down option (Select your device you want to sync with).
- Select Settings under "Office 365/Exchange (Graph API)", and from the popup, enter your Office 365/Exchange email address and password, then click OK.
Configure your contact manager settings if applicable. How to configure your contact manager.