Setup Guide - Sync Outlook with Windows Phone 7 (via DejaCloud)
Before proceeding, please make a backup of your database.
Set up CompanionLink on your PC
- Download and install CompanionLink if you have not already done so.
- Run "CompanionLink Setup" from your desktop or start menu.
- Select Window Phone 7 from the first drop-down option (Select the device you want to sync with...).
- Select DejaCloud Sync from the second drop-down option (Select your sync method...), and carefully read through the prompts. If this is your first time using DejaCloud, you will be given the option to create a new DejaCloud account.
- Select Microsoft Outlook from the third drop-down option (Select your PC or web database...).
Set up DejaOffice on your Windows Phone 7 device
- Install DejaOffice from the Windows Phone Store
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Sync Settings.
- Tap the Sync Method drop down menu and select DejaCloud.
- Tap the DejaCloud Settings drop down menu and enter the email and password for your DejaCloud account, Save.
How to sync
- To sync PC database to DejaCloud open CompanionLink and click the Sync button. (To setup PC auto-sync, open CompanionLink > Advanced Settings > Auto Synchronization)
- To sync device database to DejaCloud open DejaOffice and tap the Sync icon.
We also offer configuration service. Our experts will log into your PC at a time you select. We will set up everything for you. The service is called RunStart and costs $49.