Setup Guide - Sync Outlook to BlackBerry 10 using USB
If you want to synchronize directly to the BlackBerry 10 applications from your PC database, you can do so with an application called DejaHub. Click here for directions
The following guide applies to all BlackBerry 10 Devices (e.g. Z10, Q10, Q5)
Before proceeding, please make a backup of your database.
Setup CompanionLink on your PC
- Download and install CompanionLink. If you have not already done so visit CompanionLink Downloads
- Run "CompanionLink Setup" from your desktop or start menu.
- Select Settings (The menu may pop up automatically if this is your first setup).
- Select Microsoft Outlook from first drop-down option (Select your PC or web database...) and follow the configuration steps.
- Choose "BlackBerry 10 OS" from the sencond drop-down option (Select the device you want to sync with...).
- Select "Direct via USB" from third drop-down option (Select your sync method...).
Setup DejaOffice on your BB10 device
- Install DejaOffice from BlackBerry World (search for "DejaOffice").
- Open DejaOffice, then tap "Setup Wizard" and ensure that you select Direct USB Sync as your sync method
How to sync
- Start with BlackBerry Link as well as CompanionLink running on your PC, and your BlackBerry device disconnected
- Open DejaOffice on the BlackBerry
- Tap Sync
- Close DejaOffice (Not Minimized)
- Connect your BlackBerry device to your computer with the USB cable. NOTE: If your device is password protected, please enter in when prompted by BlackBerry Device Manager
- CompanionLink will begin the synchronization process on the PC automatically. When the sync finishes, tap OK on the computer.
- On the Blackberry open DejaOffice again - the sync will complete.
We also offer configuration service. Our experts will log into your PC at a time you select. We will set up everything for you. The service is called RunStart and costs $49.