Setup Guide - Act! Premium Cloud
Instructions on how to set up a sync with Act! Premium Cloud
Setting up CompanionLink on your PC
1. Act! Premium Cloud synchronization requires CompanionLink Express or CompanionLink Professional.
2. Run CompanionLink Setup > Select "Settings"
3. Select "Act! Premium Cloud"
4. Select the target you want to sync with.
5. Select "Settings" under Act! Premium Cloud. Enter your Act! Premium Cloud API URL, Database, Username, and Password
NOTE: Example - "http://www.yourwebsite.com/Act.Web.API"
6. Select the Applications tab and choose which options you wish to sync.
7. To synchronize your data click the CompanionLink Synchronize icon and you should see the sync process start.
If you need additional help, CompanionLink offers more advanced support solutions.
Also available is Premium Support. This gives you 5 premium support tickets for a year of service. For more information or to order Premium Support see this page. http://www.companionlink.com/premium/