Samsung Android USB connection not detected
From CompanionLink Support
- When attempting to sync a Samsung Android phone via DejaConnect you receive the error message "Unable to connect to DejaOffice".
- When connecting your Samsung Android device to your PC, the device does not display in Windows Device Manager.
- Windows may also display an error indicating that a USB device has malfunctioned.
- Make sure that USB Debugging Mode is enabled on your phone.
- If turning on USB debugging does not resolve the problem, the following will sometimes work
- a. Disconnect your phone from your PC.
- b. In your Samsung phone dialer, dial *#7284# to open the PhoneUtil screen.
- c. Under the USB heading, toggle from PDA to MODEM then back to PDA.
- d. Choose the option to SAVE and RESET. Your phone will restart.
- e. Reconnect your phone to the PC.