- 1 How do I find my Android OS version?
- 2 Why can't I see the Company Name in my Android Contacts?
- 3 How do I change what Account my contacts are added to?
- 4 I can't reinstall DejaOffice again from the Android Market
- 5 Android Technical Support contact information
How do I find my Android OS version?
Start on the home screen of your phone
- Open your phone settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of this page and select "About phone"
- You may see Android Version or Firmware version - both these are the same thing
- The number listed is your Android version.
Why can't I see the Company Name in my Android Contacts?
If you Edit an Android contact you will see Organization, here is where you input Company Name and Title/Position. If you only include Company Name is will not show on the Contact information, you will need to include a Title/Position as well if you wish to see the Company Name in the Contact Info. because the Android will only display a Company Name when a Title/Position is also included.
Note: CompanionLink has been modified to always set Title as a space character to try to force Company Names to display on the list.
How do I change what Account my contacts are added to?
Each Android device may have specific settings and configurations necessary to both synchronize and utilize the device’s native contact list. At this time Android devices do not have the capability to alter the account a contact record is associated with. To change the account a contact record is associated with, the record will need to be deleted and then recreated in the different account. Please visit the below link for information on how to change this:
I can't reinstall DejaOffice again from the Android Market
The easiest solution to this problem is to go to the DejaOffice website on your phone and tap the green download button. If you navigated to this page on your phone please press the below link:
Android Technical Support contact information
Or Contact the Carrier-
Get in touch, free of charge: Just dial 611 from your T- Mobile phone or call 1-877-453-1304. Customer Care representatives are available from 3 a.m. to 10p.m. PT, daily. Automated account help is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.