Sync Salesforce CRM to your phone, tablet, Google and Office 365?
Contacts, accounts, opportunities, calendar, tasks, and notes. Salesforce data is stored on devices for offline use and integration with Caller ID, mobile email, and maps.
- Available as One-time license or Subscription
- Core data objects
- contacts, accounts, opportunities, calendar, tasks, categories
- Integrates with your device's Caller ID, email, and maps
- Supports all Salesforce CRM editions
- Appointments linked to contacts, phone number, maps, and email address
How it works
CompanionLink keeps the Salesforce.com Sales Cloud tightly integrated with Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry devices. Our mobile app, called DejaOffice CRM, holds Salesforce data for a fast and intuitive CRM experience on your mobile without the lag and latency involved with other solutions that offer just web-based access to your CRM data. You can also synchronize with other products like Microsoft Outlook and IBM Notes, or cloud services like Gmail, Google Apps, and Office 365 accounts.
Three components work together to keep everything syncrhonized: CompanionLink desktop software, our DejaCloud wireless service, and our DejaOffice CRM mobile app. All three are available for a one-time license or subscription - choose the model that works for you!
Salesforce CRM data we sync
- Names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses
- Custom fields
- Recurring events
- Contact links to calendar appointments
- Notes and histories
- Sync notes for each Contact and Account
- Select which Salesforce Categories you want to sync
- Due dates
- Alerts, reminders
Supported versions of Salesforce CRM
- Contact Manager
- Android OS
- iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch)
- Windows Phone, Windows Mobile
- BlackBerry Android, BlackBerry 10, Original BlackBerry
- Palm webOS, Palm OS
Other supported sync destinations
- Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000
- Office 365
- Gmail, Google, and Google Apps
- Mac OS X Contacts app and Calendar app