Setup Guide - Sync Windows Mobile via CompanionLink Secure Hosted Sync
- 1 Starting Out
- 1.1 Installing the Software
- 1.2 Configuring your Sync
- 1.3 Performing a Sync
In order to sync using CompanionLink Secure Hosted Sync ($9.95/month) you will need to:
- 1.Install the DejaLink Application on your device
- 2.Download and Install CompanionLink on your PC
Installing the Software
For help finding the version of CompanionLink that is right for you click here
CompanionLink is registered from within the software and requires an internet connect in order to verify your license. For more information click Here
Configuring your Sync
Back up your Data
CompanionLink cannot be held responsible for any data corruption or data loss that may occur in conjunction with our software. CompanionLink highly recommends backing up your PC database before performing a sync and on a regular basis.
Configuring your CompanionLink Setup
1. In the first dropdown please select Windows Mobile (CL Secure Hosted Sync)
2. In the second dropdown please select your Contact Manager
Configuring your PDA Settings
3. Select Pocket PC Settings
4.Please either create a new account by entering a
- a. Name for the account
- b. Password of at least 6 digits
- c. Valid Email Address
- If you already have an account and have reinstalled CompanionLink you can enter the previous account information.
- 3. Once this information has been entered Select OK
Configuring your Contact Manager Settings
Configuring Other CompanionLink Settings
Configuring your Device
Please install the DejaLink Application on your device. DejaLink can be installed from Here
Enter your username and password created in CompanionLink.
Performing a Sync
1. In your CompanionLink Setup select Synchronize.
This will send the information securely to our server.
2. Select to sync in your DejaLink App on your device.