Turn off compatibility mode
From CompanionLink Support
- Exit CompanionLink, if it is running.
- Right-click on the CompanionLink Setup shortcut on your Windows desktop and choose Properties **
- Go to the Compatibility tab.
- Uncheck to box that says Run this program in compatibility mode for
- Windows Vista: Click Show Settings for All Users.
Windows 7: Click Change Settings for All Users.
- Windows Vista/7: Uncheck to box that says Run this program in compatibility mode for, then click OK.
- Click OK.
** If you don't have a CompanionLink Setup shortcut on your desktop, you can use the CompanionLink Setup shortcut in your Windows Start menu instead (Start -> All Programs -> CompanionLink -> CompanionLink Setup).