There is no disk in the drive
Problem: When attempting to sync with DejaOffice via USB, you receive the error "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive <drive name>".
Cause: This error occurs if your Android SD card is configured to mount to your PC as drive C, or as some other drive letter than Windows has reserved for something else.
Fix: To fix the problem, just change the drive letter that's assigned to your Android SD card:
- Log on to the computer as Administrator.
- Manually mount your Android SD card to the PC:
- Connect the Android device to the PC.
- On the Android, open the notification menu by using your finger to pull down from the top of the Android Screen OR from the home screen select Menu > Notifications.
- Select the USB connection related notification, then the proper option for connecting as a USB drive (e.g. "USB Mass Storage", "Disk Drive", etc.)
- Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Manage.
- Click Disk Management.
- Right-click the drive that corresponds to your Android SD card and choose Change Drive Letter and Paths...
- Use the wizard to change the drive letter to something else. Usually, letters further down the alphabet work better, as they're less likely to be reserved for something else (you might start by trying F, or G, or H, etc.)